Tuesday 6 March 2012

Meta II

While the world slowly dies I have been making music again, so stop, collaborate, and listen, to my brand new invention:



It's 160bpm and very loud, and also very good, because I go crazy when I hear a cymbal, and a hi-hat with a souped up tempo. That widget again, in case your browser doesn't render it properly:

Meta II by Ashley Pomeroy

And because this is a multi-media blog, here are some previews of things I have been up to. First, some Fuji Provia 100F run through a Yashica Mat, and cross-processed:

And a couple of shots taken with a Zeiss Nettar 515/2, an old folding camera that shoots 6x9cm negatives. Almost the same model as this one, but older, with slower speeds. Kodak T-Max 100 that expired in 1997:

It doesn't have a lightmeter or a rangefinder or nuffin, but it is nice and sharp at f/16. And with ISO 100 film, at 1/100, that should be a good exposure for bright sunshine. But there isn't much bright sunshine in England in March, so I've had to dig out my lightmeter. More on this presently.